Combine Check-In Process
the check-in process can be broken down into the following steps:
Step 1: Express check-in for attendees with pre-check-in and barcode
- Attendees who have completed pre-check-in can arrive at the express check-in line and scan their barcode to quickly check-in for the event.
Step 2: Walk-in check-in for attendees without pre-check-in
- For attendees who did not complete pre-check-in, there is a separate line for walk-ins to complete their check-in process.
Step 3: Shirt station
- Once the attendee has checked in, they proceed to the shirt station where a staff member writes the attendee’s name and initials of the numbers that track the attendee.
Step 4: Picture station
- After completing the shirt station, attendees proceed to the picture station where their picture is taken. The staff member at the picture station also checks the back of the combine attendee’s shirt for their number, name, and initials.
Step 5: Waiting area for younger and older kids
- Finally, after completing the check-in process, attendees are taken to a waiting area. The attendees are separated into two different groups, one for younger kids and the other for older kids.
Overall, the check-in process seems well-organized and efficient, with separate lines for pre-check-in and walk-ins, as well as separate waiting areas for different age groups.