7:30 – 9:30 am: Setup
Check -in 9:30-10:00 AM
- Players arrive and check-in with event organizers.
- They receive their bib numbers, and their height and weight are recorded.
10:00 – 10:05 am: Player Briefing and Preparation
- Organizers give players an overview of the combine schedule, rules, and expectations.
- Players put on their cleats and warm-up clothes.
10:05 – 10:15 am: Warm-Up
- Players engage in light jogging, stretching, and mobility exercises to prepare their muscles for physical activity.
10:15 – 10:30 am: Pro Agility Shuttle (5-10-5 Drill)
- Players run the Pro Agility Shuttle, a drill that involves sprinting 5 yards to the right, touching a line, sprinting 10 yards to the left, touching a line, and then sprinting 5 yards to the right again and crossing the finish line. Time is recorded.
10:15 – 10:30 am: Pass-Catching Drills
- Receivers take turns running routes and catching passes thrown by a coach or another player.
- Drills can include slants, outs, curls, and deep passes.
10:30 am – 10:40 am Water Break
10:30 am- 10:45 am Quarterback Drills===******Depends on Time***
- Quarterbacks take turns throwing passes to receivers and working on footwork and mechanics.
11:00 – 11:45 am: 40-Yard Dash
- Players run as fast as they can for 40 yards, and their time is recorded.
11:50 am – 11:55 am Water Break