$75-125 Per Game- 2022 SEASON FOOD VENDORS
- A $600 VALUE
- Exclusive Deal
- No one else can sell your product
- mentions on web-pages and social media
- Booth fees are due during the application process. Any unpaid applications will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
- Early setup and teardown is not allowed.
- Booth sharing is not prohibited.
- All products/services offered for sale must be the same products indicated in your application.
- You will be notified within 48 hours of the deadline if you were NOT ACCEPTED.
- An email with an event map, set up time and load in/out logistics will be sent out via email on the Wednesday prior to the event.
- Unruly behavior (including but not limited to intoxication, verbal abuse or threatening behaviors) will not be tolerated and are cause for immediate removal from the grounds.
- You are responsible for removing all trash, displays, equipment, vehicles and the like erected or placed on the premises at the end of an event. Anything left behind is subject to disposal.
- Poinciana Athletic League reserves the right to consider past performance and compliance with the rules and regulations during the vendor selection process.
- Vendors need to present a copy of their current liability insurance with Poinciana Athletic League listed as additional insured.
- Non-service animals, smoking, vaping, or any other illegal activities are strictly prohibited at Poinciana Athletic League events or on the premises.
PERMITS, LICENSES + TAXES
- All vendors must adhere to the State of Florida sales tax guidelines.
- You are responsible for obtaining all licenses and permits required for the sale of your product to the public.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to know if they are required to collect and remit Florida Sales Tax.
CANCELLATION + REFUND POLICY
- If a vendor needs to transfer or withdraw their appearance at an event, Poinciana Athletic League will adhere to the following schedule:
- 30 Day Notice: Vendor will receive a partial credit ($5 will be deducted for an administrative fee) for refund or transfer of booth + equipment rental fees to a future event.
- 2 Week Notice: Vendor will receive a partial credit ($5 will be deducted for an administrative fee) for transfer of booth + equipment rental fees to a future event.
- Less than 2 Week Notice: Vendor will forfeit their booth + equipment fees. No refunds or transfers will be granted.
- If Poinciana Athletic League is forced to cancel or shut down an event early due to inclement weather or for any other reason, Poinciana Athletic League will adhere to the following schedule:
- Full Cancellation: All vendor booth + equipment fees will be refunded or transferred in full to a future event.
- Entire event cancelled
- Half Cancellation: 50% of all vendor booth + equipment fees will be refunded or transferred to a future event.
- Half or more than half of the event has been completed
- Less than Half Cancellation: No refunds or transfers will be granted.
- Less than half of the event has been completed
- All vendor transfers must be used within one year of the event credited. After one year, any remaining credits will be forfeited and considered void.
- If a vendor fails to appear at any event without notice, they will forfeit all booth + equipment fees with the possibility of suspension or refusal from future Poinciana Athletic League events.